The cases identified below are descriptions of several notable aviation accident cases, that were tried to verdict, resulting in multi-million-dollar settlements over the past 24 years of successful practice.
- American Airlines DC-10-10 Flight AA633: San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Delta Air Lines Flight 191: Dallas, Texas U.S.A.
- Delta Air Lines Flight 1141: Dallas, Texas U.S.A.
- Air Canada Flight 797: Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.
- Southern Airways Flight 242: New Hope, Georgia U.S.A.
- Pacific Southwest Airlines Flight 182: San Diego, California U.S.A.
- Aeroméxico Flight 498: Cerritos, California U.S.A.
- Mexicana Flight 940: Michoacán, Mexico
- ValuJet Flight 592: Everglades, Florida U.S.A.
- Gol Transportes Aéreos Flight 1907: Amazon, Brazil
- TACA Flight 390: Tegucigalpa, Honduras
- Spanair Flight JK5022: Madrid, Spain
- Turkish Flight TK 1951: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Cessna T206H: Torreon, Mexico
- U.S. Airways Flight 1825: Houston, Texas U.S.A.
- Southwest Airlines Flight 1380: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.
- Lion Air Flight JT610: Java Sea, Indonesia
- Ethiopian Airlines Flight ET302: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Our firm has always been instrumental in bringing these and many other cases to a successful resolution for the surviving family members seeking justice and compensation for their loss.